Do not indulge yourself into the harmful food combinations that can make you fat, ill and tired.
When it is about indulging into food materials, the glutton and greed are considered as the greatest traits. We are well aware of how much harmful it is to consume the junk food but it is too tough a task to resist the urge. In recent years, most of the people, especially the middle aged women are developing Polycystic Ovarian syndrome which has several side effects.
It is necessary to keep a check on what you are putting inside the mouth. There are several things that you should avoid eating. Listed below are some of the food combinations that cause immense health risks. Make sure to have a look at the following deadly food combinations that you should avoid in your diet.
- Starch and tomatoes: The starchy carbs already comprise of sweet potatoes or rice. This causes the risk of indigestion. Tomatoes, on the other hand are acidic berries that can cause health issues when consumed together with the starchy carbohydrates.
- Limes and cough syrup: Avoid sipping lime juice when you are having a bad throat problem. This is because of the fact that the limes break down the cholesterol lowering statins whereas the cough syrup builds up in the blood stream. When you fail to block the enzymes, the side-effects increase. The side effects mainly include insomnia and hallucinations. Check with your pharmacist for getting a clear understanding on this issue.
- Fruits with meal: Fruit can be absorbed quickly. When you eat fruits after having meal, the absorbed fruits pass through the stomach and get combined with the grains, meats and other dried products that you have had in lunch or dinner. They stay in the digestive tract for a longer duration and begin to ferment. This will further damage the walls of your intestine.
- Starch and animal protein: Animal proteins and carbohydrates have different digestive enzymes which clash with each other and cause flatulence, indigestion and other major discomforts. This is why, it is always asked to avoid ingesting proteins and carbohydrates at same time. This actually negates the effects of each and every micronutrient.
- Yoghurt and fruit: Dairy products are always congestive and the encourage colds and block sinuses. When they are combined with fruits, the effects become worst. It is better to enjoy the taste of yoghurt and fruits individually rather than piling one on top of the other.
- Milk and serials: Many would find this combination to be a shocking one as cereal and milk form the staple diet for millions across the world. In fact, for many, breakfast is synonymous to having milk and cornflakes or other serials. Both milk and serials contain some digestive carbohydrates that mainly put the body under stress. They increase the blood sugar level in the body and make you crave more unhealthy food.
- Pudding with wine: This is one delectable combination that can wreak havoc in your body. Wine increases the blood sugar level and the pudding will cause unhealthy weight gain. If you have a sweet tooth, you may consider consuming wine with some low-glycaemic index rated foods.
Make sure not to eat these deadly food combos and start living a healthier life ahead.